Crowd-work.eu is a project of CICS.NOVA, with tax number: 501 559 094.
This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing this website with your personal data.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We never share personal information from our users with third parties, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Crowd-work.eu has adapted this web to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
Responsible for the treatment of personal data:
Identity of the Responsible: CICS.NOVA
Commercial name: CICS.NOVA
Tax number:501 559 094.
Address:Avenida de Berna, N.º 26 C – 1069-061 Lisboa
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation aforementioned, all personal data that you send through this web’s forms, will be treated as “Web users and subscribers” data.
For the treatment of our user’s data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information:
- Fair, lawful and transparent processing:We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization:We are only going to request strictly necessary data related to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Data retention periods:the data will not be kept longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected. You will be informed of the corresponding retention period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically check our lists and remove the inactive records.
- Data security:Your data will be safely treated, in a way that guarantees both safety and confidentiality. You should know that we take the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal information that we treat in crowd-work.eu comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Blog comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification of deletion
- Request the limitation of its treatment
- Object to its treatment
- Request the portability of the data
The interested parties may access their personal data as well as request the rectification of inaccuracies or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected. In certain circumstances the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise of defence and claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the treatment of their data. CICS.NOVA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided us with, in a mechanical reading, common, structured format and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the interested party
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
By exercising your right of data portability, you will have the right to have your personal data directly transmitted from one responsible to another when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In crowd-work.eu there are different systems by which information is collected:
- Contact form:we request name and email to respond to the requirements of the users. For example, we can use these data to answer a request and respond to any doubt, complaint, comment or concern you may have regarding the information or services included in the web, the treatment of your personal data or any other doubt. The data provided will be located in the servers of Dinahosting (CICS.NOVA provider) in the EU.
- Newsletter subscription form:we request name and email to manage the subscribers list and send newsletters. There are several forms to activate the subscription within the web. The newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. The data provided will be located in the servers of Mailchimp (NOVA provider) outside the EU, in the US. The EU-US Shield Agreement, approved by the European Committee of Data Protection, covers Mailchimp.
- Registration form for blog comments:To comment the blog entries of crowd-work.eu, the user is required to register using this form. We request name, email and website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he/she wishes and answer older ones. The data provided will be located in the servers of Dinahosting (CICS.NOVA provider) in the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data.
- To ensure compliance with the law and with the conditions of use.This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of personal the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services that the website offers.It also collects other non-identifying data, obtained though cookies downloaded in the user’s computer when browsing this web and which characteristics are included in the cookies policy.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, CICS.NOVA with address at Avenida de Berna, N.º 26 C – 1069-061 Lisboa, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to the Users of the web page and its subscribers.
CICS.NOVA does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user and nor will do it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals; in this situations, the users will be informed about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration and a consent will be required. This will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of you data is the consent.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the commercial relationship exists.
- Until the interested party requests its deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired to third parties.
In order to provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity, CICS.NOVA shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics:a web analytic service provided by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help CICS.NOVA analyze the use of the website. The information that cookies generate of your use of crowd-work.eu (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on severs in the United States.
- Hosting: Hostinger with address in Ciprus. More information at https://www.hostinger.es/politica-de-privacidadHostinger International Ltd. processes data in order to perform its hosting services to CICS.NOVA
- Web platform:Automattic Inc, with address in the United States. More information at https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc) Automattic Inc processes data in order to perform its web platform services to CICS.NOVA
- Email marketing:The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with address in the United States. More information at https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a) The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a in order to perform its email marketing services to CICS.NOVA
By browsing crowd-work.eu non-identifiable data may be collected, including IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record on how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics: we use this information to analyze trends, manage the website, track the movements of the users around the site and to gather demographic information about our users as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
CICS.NOVA is committed to respect the confidentiality in the use and processing of personal data and to use them in accordance to their purpose, as well as to comply with the obligation of keeping them and adopt measures to avoid alterations, loss, non-authorized processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures that your data travel in a trustworthy and secure way. The transmission of data between a server and a user is fully encrypted.
Crowd-work.eu cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet, and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, CICS.NOVA will ensure that any person authorized to process client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be under an appropriate confidentiality obligation (be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, CICS.NOVA should notify the client upon notice without undue delay and should provide timely information related to the security incident as it is known or when the client requests it.
Accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible of the accuracy and correctness of the data provided to crowd-work.eu, exonerating CICS.NOVA of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and answer, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and their commit themselves to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information both in the contact form and in the subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of data of the interested party, is revocable at any time by communicating it to CICS.NOVA (crowd-work.eu) in the terms established by this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
CICS.NOVA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to the industry practices. In those cases, CICS.NOVA will announce on this website the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE (Spanish “Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce”), crowd-work.eu does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving the express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, crowd-work.eu commits to not send communications of commercial nature without properly identifying them.